Data represents a critical resource for business continuity. Sensitive computing and telecommunications equipment needs a physical environment completely dedicated to data security. To allow them to concentrate on their core business, a growing number of companies are opting to outsource management of this environment while retaining control of their data.
The BrainServe data center meets these specific needs, thanks to an ideal location and a secure latest-generation infrastructure, managed and maintained on behalf of its clients.
BrainServe SA is an independent and non-listed limited company with a private shareholder structure, financing and management entirely from Switzerland. BrainServe’s operations are subject to various audits and certifications, and the company has established a reputation for its quality, integrity and absolute discretion.
- Independent Swiss company
- Data center designed and constructed “from scratch”
- Controlled by the owner (dedicated plots and buildings)
- 24-hour operation, 365 days a year, by specialist on-site staff
- Location outside risk areas
- Highest level infrastructure (Tier IV)
- Data center audited according to ISAE 3402 Type 2 and FINMA Circ. 2018/3